Tarot Journal and Workbook
Learn Tarot, Create Your Personal Tarot Grimoire
The Tarot gives us a model representing the foundational laws of nature. With enough practice, we can use it to understand ourselves and the world around us. This tarot workbook and journal combination approaches tarot reading in two different ways.
Explore the tarot through the lens of your own inner world. By giving you simple keywords and prompts, we set the stage so you can expand on your own personal interpretation of the cards. Use your own life experiences to give each of the standard 78 tarot archetypes your own unique flavor while developing a more personal connection with the cards. From there, we guide you through short, daily readings with a tarot journal so you can experience just how tarot can help you find insight about your day to day world.
On the completion of the book, you’ll have your own personal tarot grimoire, filled with important musings about each of the cards, as well as your own tarot spread compendium, a reflection of your own very special inner universe.
Tarot Workbook Contents
78 Card WorksheetsEvery tarot card has a lesson; get a brief introduction, plus tailored questions and prompts that invite you to consider how they appear your life. Develop a stronger connection to the cards, and explore your own psyche.
Upright and Reversed CardsAfter you explore the core archetype of each card, we can derive their light, shadow and balanced sides, to help you understand and derive the card's reversed meanings.
Tarot Structure & PrinciplesUnderstand the theory behind each section of the tarot. You'll explore the Fool's Journey in the Major Arcana, each of the elemental affinities, and meet the court cards as though they are real people.
Tarot JournalBrief daily readings help build confidence with the cards. We include 6 months of daily reading notes, each with their own monthly review spread, which we guide you through.
Tarot Spreads CompendiumGet several of our favorite tarot spreads, and room to record your own. There is also space to record meaningful readings with worksheets to help you break down additional layers of meaning in these readings.
Reference SheetsIncludes tarot keywords and reversals, your personal legend, and a brief minor arcana astrology correspondence sheet.
This Tarot Workbook is for:
- Beginners looking to read tarot more intuitively.
- Beginners looking for basic guidelines, patterns, minimal memorization and a more personal understanding of each tarot card.
- Experienced tarot readers that are familiar with tarot, but also looking to refresh their personal connection with each of the cards.
- Anyone interested in working with the tarot as a tool to guide self-exploration and conscious understanding of themselves.
After Completing this Tarot Workbook, You’ll:
- Have a completed grimoire of tarot meanings, with each card having your own personal touch.
- Be able to understand some of the guiding structural principles of each tarot deck.
- Have a personal compendium of your favorite tarot spreads you can reference any time.
- Have a 6-month record of your tarot journey, cataloging how your readings tie to your experiences.
- Be able to have a strong a foundation for continuing your daily tarot practice.
Purchase Tarot Journal and Workbook
- 196 Pages
- B5 Size - 17.6 x 25.0 cm, 6.9 x 9.8 in
- Gilded edges
- Vegan leather cover with gold foil stamping
- Ribbon placeholder
- Elastic cover band
- Tarot deck sold separately
- Use with any tarot deck
Beautiful high quality journal that will get a ton of use! Excited to deepen my tarot knowledge with this.
I was reluctant to pay this much but I am so so so thrilled I did. This is a very high quality and very detailed workbook/journal. The quality alone is great but the content just blows it out of the water. There is no way to go through all this and not know the tarot backwards and forwards. Love it.
This tarot journal is absolutely stunning. It feels very well made and I can see myself referring to it for many years to come! I still am waiting on a deck to arrive from Etsy to start filling it out, and I am so excited! Definitely would recommend for beginners like myself(:
The Tarot Journal and Workbook is such a helpful tool for not only learning about the cards, but getting to know them and form your own thoughts and opinions. This book really challenges you to look at the cards in different ways that help you understand them, as well as yourself, better. I could not be happier and would absolutely recommend this workbook to anybody considering leaning more about tarot!
I am really enjoying diving into the tarot through this workbook. It's interesting to see how the different cards resonate with me.
Get free USA shipping on orders over $100!