Digital Tarot & Astrology Workbook
Tarot & Astrology Workbook Contents
Planet and Zodiac Sign CorrespondencesJournal your way through the stars, and explore the basic components of astrology using tarot cards. Journaling prompts help subtly guide you to seeing the connections between astrological archetypes and tarot archetypes.
Minor Arcana CorrespondencesBuild on your foundational knowledge of tarot and astrology by exploring the minor arcana using the ancient concept of the Chaldean Order. Learn the pattern that connects both the minor arcana and astrological concepts.
Court Card CorrespondencesEach court card is made up of two zodiac signs and three minor arcana cards. See each of the court cards in a new light based on the information that you've already learned in previous sections.
See Your Natal Chart in TarotLearn how to use tarot for astrological readings. Put your knowledge of the entire tarot deck and astrology together to interpret your own natal chart. Use a combination of astrology and tarot to dive deeper into yourself.
Interpret Planetary PositionsWant additional context for your tarot readings? Planetary positions give the overall environment that your questions to the tarot live in. Learn to translate planetary positions into the tarot, and read them with tarot cards.
Reference SheetsComprehensive astrology and tarot reference sheets with key concepts, definitions, correspondences, meanings, keywords and more. Our reference sheets should give you a foundational knowledge of astrology.
Tarot and Astrology - Two Tools for Self Exploration
This is a digital version of our printed Tarot and Astrology Workbook. Click here for the printed copy.
Both tarot and astrology come from a similar root; they are both methods of giving our inner worlds an outer form so we can more easily explore and articulate complex inner processes and emotions. Using myths, stories and archetypal imagery, both tarot and astrology provide frameworks for a better understanding of the self. It is no surprise then, that there are so many correspondences between these two systems.
Just as with tarot, we do not consider astrology as a method for fortune-telling, but as symbolic representations of unconscious, cyclical energy present during a particular time and place, describing a kind of emotional weather or climate. The images, such as the animals and creatures of the zodiac, are just memorable short-hands for more complex ideas. If you’re already somewhat familiar with either of these systems, this workbook can be the starting point for you to explore the other and relate the two of them in your own terms.
What Happens After Checkout?
This Digital Tarot & Astrology Workbook is for:
- Readers that are already comfortable reading the tarot from an intuitive, narrative perspective, but are curious about tarot’s esoteric origins and connections.
- People with a background in both tarot and astrology, but without knowledge of how they are connected.
- Readers with a strong background in tarot, but only know the basics of astrology.
- Anyone curious about how to combine both tarot and astrology to use as methods of self-introspection and understanding.
- Anyone curious about exploring your natal chart using imagery from the tarot.
After Completing this Tarot & Astrology Workbook, You’ll:
- Be able to do a tarot-based natal chart reading.
- Develop a strong understanding of your own personal tarot-based natal chart, providing you with further insight to yourself.
- Be able to use tarot to interpret planetary positions.
- Understand the astrological correspondences for each and every one of the 78 tarot cards in your deck.
- Be able to weave together two important esoteric systems that can infuse your tarot readings with an additional layer of rich history and background information.
Purchase Digital Tarot & Astrology Workbook
- 196 Pages
- Interactive PDF, with all workbook sections you can type out on your laptop or tablet
- Want to hand-write on this instead? We recommend importing to the apps GoodNotes (iOS) or Nebo (iOS, android)
- Tarot deck sold separately
- Use with any tarot deck
I recently purchased the Golden Thread Tarot cards and digital workbook. I'm just beginning my tarot card practice so the having the workbook alongside the cards was extremely helpful. It makes it much more accessible as a beginner. I love that it's digital too so that I can carry it with me wherever I go on my tablet. I also appreciate that Tina is a designer as well! I love the aesthetic and attention to detail. These cards called to me and I'm glad they're my main deck now.
This workbook is a great step for walking through Tarot & Astrology. It's best to go slowly with it from how I've been working, so I haven't finished, but I look forward to finishing it!
First and foremost, l Iove the font and graphic design. The pdf workbook is supremely user friendly and is able to be read by multiple pdf readers. I'm usually on the go and don't have access to a computer but the workbook syncs very well for my phone and tablet. I have had no issue opening it up and typing in it. Font is nice and big to read. As for the workbook, I like how it explains everything, and moves you along instead of cramming information in one page and jumps to the next subject. I found myself able to engage and explore my tarot deck easier. I have a better understanding of zodiac signs and astrology. Moreover, I appreciate that their are sections for you to put in your notes and thoughts. This is by far, the best beginner tarot and astrology workbook.
I really enjoyed working in this workbook. It really did expand my knowledge with tarot so that I can get even more out of my readings.
I thoroughly enjoy this digital workbook! I had a small problem getting the download link to work but Tina was super helpful and extremely quick about getting me access to the book. Its chalk full of information and has been a great help on my tarot journey so far!
Get free USA shipping on orders over $100!