Lenormand Journal and Workbook
Learn Lenormand, Create Your Personal Lenormand Grimoire
Lenormand is a 36-card system that uses simple direct imagery alongside simple rules to help create a wide range of interpretations that are used for everyday experiences. Unlike the tarot, which is a gate into one’s psychological state and inner self, the Lenormand is meant to help bring insight and awareness to your daily routine.
While tarot helps your explore your inner world, Lenormand provides context; a tarot reading may prompt you to consider what emotional struggles have been holding you back, while a Lenormand reading can illuminate how those struggles manifest in reality. Master both, and you’ll have two complementary systems to help guide you along your path.
Lenormand Workbook Contents
36 Card WorksheetsExplore each of the 36 cards of the Lenormand with personal prompts that help you develop a better connection with the cards. Practice breaking down each card into adjectives and nouns to create a strong base for reading Lenormand pairs.
Lenormand Pair WorksheetsPractice the foundation of Lenormand readings by creating your own database of paired meanings. Building on your work with individual cards, we show you how to read the cards syntactically.
Master Line SpreadsAfter mastering pairs, graduate to reading line spreads. Line spreads are perfect for giving you short answers to questions, while you can adjust the level of detail you’d like by choosing shorter or longer spreads.
Complex Lenormand SpreadsLearn how to read 2 dimensional Lenormand spreads like the box spread, and the Grand Tableau. Worksheets build upon previous exercises with line spreads, as you get more comfortable learning to read more elaborate stories with the cards.
Lenormand JournalGive some structure to your Lenormand journey with daily, weekly and monthly readings. Each page of the journal helps you keep a record of the happenings in your life, as well as help develop a routine to practice your readings.
Reference SheetsIncludes Lenormand keywords for each of the cards, as well as playing card correspondences.
This Lenormand Workbook is for:
- Beginners that have never worked with lenormand before.
- Tarot readers that are looking to balance their psychological, inner-world tarot readings with additional insight to everyday life and worldly affairs.
- People that struggle with reading tarot intuitively, and prefer a more structural, syntactic approach when reading cards.
- Anyone that prefers reading with more obvious symbolism that does not require deep knowledge and memorization.
After Completing this Lenormand Workbook, You’ll:
- Have a completed grimoire of lenormand meanings, with each card having your own personal touch.
- Be able to read the lenormand pairs, 3, 5, 7, 9-card and grand tableau spreads with clarity and confidence.
- Understand the principles of how to read lenormand syntactically.
- Have a 4-month record of your journey into lenormand, cataloging how your readings tie to your experiences.
- Be able to have a strong a foundation for continuing your daily lenormand practice.
Purchase Lenormand Journal and Workbook
- 196 Pages
- B5 Size - 17.6 x 25.0 cm, 6.9 x 9.8 in
- Gilded edges
- Vegan leather cover with gold foil stamping
- Ribbon placeholder
- Elastic cover band
- Lenormand deck sold separately
- Use with any standard Lenormand deck
I absolutely love my journals! I bought the the Tarot workbook, Lenormand workbook and the Tarot & Astrology workbook and they are beautiful, well thought out and very interactive! I am so excited!
I'm so so happy with this workbook. Not only is it just super aesthetically pleasing, it's structured in a way that has really helped me flush out my understanding of the cards, and takes you through exercises that build on themselves in a really natural way. The binding and pages feel really high quality and durable also. 10/10 would recommend.
I am new to tarot and lenormand and I decided to start learning with lenormand. I thought the workbook would really help me and so far it has! This workbook is very nice quality and I love the design on the cover. The pages are also nice quality and the ink from my pen doesn’t bleed through to the back of the page. I like how the workbook is set up and that you can choose in your own words what each card means to you. It makes it very personal. I would definitely recommend this workbook and when I am ready to start learning tarot I will get the tarot workbook as well!
I bought both the tarot and lenormand journals and they are amazing. Such high quality, great paper, easy to understand layout. I'm so happy I bought these. Thank you so much!!
Good quality, just gorgeous. I can’t wait to get started working in this wonderful book.
Get free USA shipping on orders over $100!