Tarot Journal and Workbook
Learn Tarot, Create Your Personal Tarot Grimoire
The Tarot gives us a model representing the foundational laws of nature. With enough practice, we can use it to understand ourselves and the world around us. This tarot workbook and journal combination approaches tarot reading in two different ways.
Explore the tarot through the lens of your own inner world. By giving you simple keywords and prompts, we set the stage so you can expand on your own personal interpretation of the cards. Use your own life experiences to give each of the standard 78 tarot archetypes your own unique flavor while developing a more personal connection with the cards. From there, we guide you through short, daily readings with a tarot journal so you can experience just how tarot can help you find insight about your day to day world.
On the completion of the book, you’ll have your own personal tarot grimoire, filled with important musings about each of the cards, as well as your own tarot spread compendium, a reflection of your own very special inner universe.
Tarot Journal and Workbook Contents
- Card Worksheets - Every tarot card has a lesson. For each card, we include a brief introduction, and then present tailored questions and prompts that invite you to consider how that card's particular meaning appears your own life. Not only does this help you develop a stronger sense of the cards, but they are also the keys to your own psyche. Light, shadow and balanced sides of each card help you consider reversed meanings.
- Section Introductions - Understand the theory behind each section of the tarot. You'll explore the Fool's Journey in the Major Arcana, each of the elemental affinities, and meet the court cards as though they are real people.
- Reading Journal - Brief daily readings help build confidence with the cards. We include 6 months of daily reading notes, each with their own monthly review spread, which we guide you through.
- Reading Spreads - We start you with several of our favorite tarot spreads, while also giving you room to record your own. There is also space to record meaningful readings with worksheets that help you break down some of the additional layers of meaning that may be present in these readings.
- Reference Sheets - Includes tarot keywords and reversals, your personal legend, and a brief minor arcana astrology correspondence sheet.
Purchase Tarot Journal and Workbook
- 196 Pages
- B5 Size - 17.6 x 25.0 cm, 6.9 x 9.8 in
- Gilded edges
- Vegan leather cover with gold foil stamping
- Ribbon placeholder
- Elastic cover band
- Tarot deck sold separately
- Use with any tarot deck
This tarot deck is so beautiful! I love the detail and also the material of the cards. This is my first deck and learning with it, along with the book, has been a beautiful journey. I can't wait to get a better hold of the practice and get other deks from here!
The book is beautiful. I was happily surprised by the lot of the information towards the back of the book. Spendy for sure, but the quality is great.
Blown away by the craftwomanship of this deck and workbook! I feel so in tune with the deck and have learned an incredible amount from the workbook. It is the perfect tool to help any aspiring reader. I wish i would have purchased this sooner. If it calls to you, don’t think twice, just get it! The deck and workbook are filled with so much love and light!
I am very pleased with my purchase. The quality and service is immaculate. The artwork definitely resonates with me. It is my favorite tarot deck! The map of the universe in silk feels so good in my hands! And tarot journal and workbook is such a beautiful and useful guide! Thank you!
I'm new to tarot and have been looking for a guide to help me go deeper with the cards, where I can take notes and be prompted to make connections and lean into my intuition. This journal and workbook is perfect.
Get free USA shipping on orders over $100!