Tarot Journal and Workbook
Learn Tarot, Create Your Personal Tarot Grimoire
The Tarot gives us a model representing the foundational laws of nature. With enough practice, we can use it to understand ourselves and the world around us. This tarot workbook and journal combination approaches tarot reading in two different ways.
Explore the tarot through the lens of your own inner world. By giving you simple keywords and prompts, we set the stage so you can expand on your own personal interpretation of the cards. Use your own life experiences to give each of the standard 78 tarot archetypes your own unique flavor while developing a more personal connection with the cards. From there, we guide you through short, daily readings with a tarot journal so you can experience just how tarot can help you find insight about your day to day world.
On the completion of the book, you’ll have your own personal tarot grimoire, filled with important musings about each of the cards, as well as your own tarot spread compendium, a reflection of your own very special inner universe.
Tarot Journal and Workbook Contents
- Card Worksheets - Every tarot card has a lesson. For each card, we include a brief introduction, and then present tailored questions and prompts that invite you to consider how that card's particular meaning appears your own life. Not only does this help you develop a stronger sense of the cards, but they are also the keys to your own psyche. Light, shadow and balanced sides of each card help you consider reversed meanings.
- Section Introductions - Understand the theory behind each section of the tarot. You'll explore the Fool's Journey in the Major Arcana, each of the elemental affinities, and meet the court cards as though they are real people.
- Reading Journal - Brief daily readings help build confidence with the cards. We include 6 months of daily reading notes, each with their own monthly review spread, which we guide you through.
- Reading Spreads - We start you with several of our favorite tarot spreads, while also giving you room to record your own. There is also space to record meaningful readings with worksheets that help you break down some of the additional layers of meaning that may be present in these readings.
- Reference Sheets - Includes tarot keywords and reversals, your personal legend, and a brief minor arcana astrology correspondence sheet.
Purchase Tarot Journal and Workbook
- 196 Pages
- B5 Size - 17.6 x 25.0 cm, 6.9 x 9.8 in
- Gilded edges
- Vegan leather cover with gold foil stamping
- Ribbon placeholder
- Elastic cover band
- Tarot deck sold separately
- Use with any tarot deck
Tarot Journal and Workbook
I’ve been a tarot reader for 23 years and a few years ago I made the jump to doing it professionally. Through the long years, I’ve very hopefully bought every tarot planner, workbook, and journal ever made only to be disappointed and lose interest about a third of the way through. I’ve even tried making my own with the same results. This one if definitely different. The quality is excellent and the content is EXACTLY what I’ve been searching for. Thank you!
The quality of the journal is amazing, and it's so detailed. So excited to learn more about different tarot readings!
I kept searching for where to write my review on the website after I got the tarot workbook, and sadly realized I'd have to wait for the invite. This book is so nice I have trouble writing in it lol, I'm scared to use a pen because I don't want to mess anything up on its pages.
The quality is so obviously high the second you touch it, and in the limited inventory of the tarot world this is a gem of a product. So many disappointing purchases have led me to this point. Please keep creating decks and accessories!
Get free USA shipping on orders over $100!