Digital Lenormand Workbook and Journal
Lenormand Workbook Contents
36 Card WorksheetsExplore each of the 36 cards of the Lenormand with personal prompts that help you develop a better connection with the cards. Practice breaking down each card into adjectives and nouns to create a strong base for reading Lenormand pairs.
Lenormand Pair WorksheetsPractice the foundation of Lenormand readings by creating your own database of paired meanings. Building on your work with individual cards, we show you how to read the cards syntactically.
Master Line SpreadsAfter mastering pairs, graduate to reading line spreads. Line spreads are perfect for giving you short answers to questions, while you can adjust the level of detail you’d like by choosing shorter or longer spreads.
Complex Lenormand SpreadsLearn how to read 2 dimensional Lenormand spreads like the box spread, and the Grand Tableau. Worksheets build upon previous exercises with line spreads, as you get more comfortable learning to read more elaborate stories with the cards.
Lenormand JournalGive some structure to your Lenormand journey with daily, weekly and monthly readings. Each page of the journal helps you keep a record of the happenings in your life, as well as help develop a routine to practice your readings.
Reference SheetsIncludes Lenormand keywords for each of the cards, as well as playing card correspondences.
Learn Lenormand While Creating a Digital Grimoire
This is a digital version of our printed Lenormand Workbook and Journal. Click here for the printed copy.
While the Tarot provides us with a psychological reading of your inner world, Lenormand grounds us in the practical everyday realities. It is a 36-card reading system that makes use of very direct symbolism read with syntactic, almost grammatical rules that paints a vivid picture of everyday experience.
Together, these vastly different but complementary reading systems can come together to unite your inner world with outer awareness. This Lenormand workbook is meant to provide you with simple exercises with a structured approach, building upon increasingly complex readings until you can read the Grand Tableau.
What Happens After Checkout?
This Digital Lenormand Journal is for:
- Lenormand beginners who are new to reading lenormand cards.
- Experienced tarot readers who are looking to expand their readings with insight into everyday experiences.
- Lenormand beginners that find tarot's narrative driven approach to reading complicated and arbitrary and are looking for a more rules-based approach to reading cards.
- People looking for simple, straightforward imagery without convoluted symbolism.
After Completing this Digital Lenormand Journal, You’ll:
- Have a completed digital grimoire of lenormand meanings, each with your own personal touch.
- Have the ability to read the lenormand pairs, 3, 5, 7, 9-card and grand tableau spreads with clarity and confidence.
- Understand the principles of how to read lenormand syntactically.
- Have a 4-month record of your journey into lenormand, cataloging how your readings tie to your experiences.
- Have a strong a foundation for continuing your daily lenormand practice.
Purchase Digital Lenormand Workbook and Journal
- 196 Pages
- Interactive PDF, with all workbook sections you can type out on your laptop or tablet
- Want to hand-write on this instead? We recommend importing to the apps GoodNotes (iOS) or Nebo (iOS, android)
- Lenormand deck sold separately
- Use with any classic lenormand deck
Get free USA shipping on orders over $100!