Summary of Strength Tarot Card Meaning
After working ceaselessly along their path, the Fool reaches a breaking point. The journey has taken a toll, and they are now on the verge of giving up despite the steady progress that they have made. In this low point, the Fool must regather their courage, grant themselves a bit more compassion and forgiveness, and banish the self-doubt that plagues them.
Light: Courage, confidence, compassion, strength, patience
Shadow: Fear, doubt, weakness
To learn more, read the full Strength tarot card meaning.
When to Use This Tarot Spread
- When you need a boost of confidence.
- When you’re having a hard time seeing possibilities or gifts that you have.
Go Beyond Tarot Meanings
Learn the basics of the ancient esoteric tradition of tarot by starting your initiation ritual! Our app teaches you with simple, easy to use exercises while exploring our academy. Sign up to get the link!
Strength Tarot Card Spread
- Self Perception - How do you perceive yourself right now? What are some beliefs you have about yourself that are affecting this situation?
- Challenge - What is the challenge the blocks your path? What do you need to overcome?
- Skill - What abilities do you have? What have you learned in your life that will aid you in overcoming your challenge?
- Blessings - What talents or gifts were you bestowed with? What are your greatest blessings? What brings you luck?
- Wisdom - What knowledge does your higher self have about this situation? What does it know that can aid you?
- Potential - What else is within you that hasn’t been acknowledged yet? Where does your greatest potential lie?
A Note on the Fool's Journey Tarot Spreads: This is part of a series of tarot spreads inspired by the lessons of the Fool’s Journey, represented by the major arcana of the tarot. Since each major arcana card embodies a stage in one’s life journey, a lesson, or an archetype, we can use them as the foundations to explore moments of our own personal journeys. They also happen to be great ways to explore the meanings of each of these tarot cards in a very personal way.
For more of these spreads, please head here.