Summary of the Star Tarot Card Meaning
The Fool emerges from the collapse of the Tower, and examines their surroundings. There is nothing left. Now that the worn structures have been dismantled, the Fool has also lost all sense of direction; they have lost a feeling of purpose. There are no landmarks, there are no signs or signals; only wreckage as far as the eye could see. Lost, they wander aimlessly, weeping for all that has been lost. Only when they pause to look upward at the night sky, do they finally see the North Star. It shines brightly, untouched by the flames of Tower’s demise, as if guiding the Fool towards a distant land. Gathering all their hope, courage and faith, the Fool makes a wish, and continues walking, not looking back.
Light: Hope, inspiration, faith, dream, wish, healing, regeneration
Shadow: Discouragement, faithlessness, hopelessness, insecurity
To learn more, read the full Star tarot card meaning.
When to Use This Tarot Spread
- When you’re entering a time of healing.
- When you’re dealing with feelings of loss, but are ready to move forward.
Go Beyond Tarot Meanings
Learn the basics of the ancient esoteric tradition of tarot by starting your initiation ritual! Our app teaches you with simple, easy to use exercises while exploring our academy. Sign up to get the link!
The Star Tarot Card Spread
- Wound - What is hurting? What needs recovery?
- Guidance - How can I support my healing? How can I nourish myself during this time?
- Grounding - What makes me feel safe and secure as I go through this healing? How can I remain grounded and stable during this my recovery?
- An Inspiration - What is something that gives me hope? Who or what inspires faith, confidence and gives me the will to keep going?
- A Blessing - What is something I have right now that is a blessing? What aids me in these moments?
- A Wish - What is my fondest desire? What do I dream of? What do I aspire to?
A Note on the Fool's Journey Tarot Spreads: This is part of a series of tarot spreads inspired by the lessons of the Fool’s Journey, represented by the major arcana of the tarot. Since each major arcana card embodies a stage in one’s life journey, a lesson, or an archetype, we can use them as the foundations to explore moments of our own personal journeys. They also happen to be great ways to explore the meanings of each of these tarot cards in a very personal way.
For more of these spreads, please head here.
And if you'd like to purchase the deck depicted in these spreads, you can click here to purchase it! You can also purchase its Marseille cousin.