One of tarot’s biggest strengths is giving you a mirror to reflect on your life and introspect. Life is progressing at an ever faster rate, and sometimes we can find it hard to give ourselves the time and the space to pause and evaluate the path that we are taking. And if we find ourselves consistently never having that time to reflect, never giving ourselves that space to think, what’s worse is that we can start going on auto-pilot.
No matter what you do - whether it’s a simple meditation, a cleansing ritual, or following the cycles of the moon, we always suggest that you check in with yourself at least once a month. Are you going through life with intention and purpose? Are your actions aligned with your values as an individual? If not, how can you do better? These are just some of the questions we can ask ourselves.
Here’s a few ways you can use tarot readings to help your personal growth and development.
Understand Your Past with a 10 Card Tarot Spread for Self Growth
Our past experiences determines how we deal with the present. And that ranges from your personal history and your actions, to even how your parents have affected your upbringing. What are the coping mechanisms you learned? How have your family’s expectations shaped you? How have their beliefs and values shaped yours? How can you learn from your mistakes? A deeper understanding of your past can help give you guidance on what your strengths and weaknesses are, and how to overcome your biggest challenges.
Uncover Potential with a 10 Card Tarot Spread for Self Growth
Sometimes, we need an external source to help us see where our true potential lies. Perhaps you don’t have a clear understanding of what your talents and skills are, let alone how to make use of them. A tarot reading can help articulate and uncover those hidden abilities by giving you a new perspective of yourself. It can also help you direct your energy towards your goals, or even to give them more clarity.
Get Tarot Readings, Wherever You Are
Find answers and connect with your inner self. Our app is free forever.
Make Decisions with a 10 Card Tarot Spread for Self Growth
When we make choices, we are often torn between what we really want, and what others expect of us. Not to mention even the kind of anxiety that revolves around making the choices that give us our desired outcome. A tarot spread can help you weigh the pros and the cons, untangle the choices you make from love versus the choices that you make out of guilt or fear.
Without further ado, here’s a 10 card tarot spread that we developed to help you along your own journey towards personal growth.
A 10 Card Tarot Spread for Self Growth and Personal Development
- Your Past Self - How has your history affected this current situation?
- Your Current Self - Who are you now? What is your current situation?
- Your Higher Self - Who is it that you are meant to be, without all the baggage that currently limits you?
- Challenge - What prevents you from realizing that higher self?
- Family Patterns - What are the lessons, positive or negative, that you have unconsciously learned from your upbringing that affect you?
- Personal Issues - What insecurities, coping mechanisms, anxieties and fears are active in you that make this choice so hard?
- Conscience - What does your conscience say you “should” do? What do you feel is the “right” thing to do?
- Desire - What do you really want to do? What would you do if you knew that nobody would judge you?
- Lesson - What is it that you must learn to be the best version of yourself?
- Advice - Some advice going forward
A 10 Card Tarot Spread for Self Growth and Personal Development Diagram