Oh love, it can both be wonderful and fulfilling, but when it goes wrong...it can go really really wrong. And we humans aren't exactly great at communicating some of the things that can really irk us, making it difficult for reconciliation to happen, for love to blossom again anew.
How to Use these Relationship Tarot Spreads
It's one of the reasons why tarot readings can commonly focus on this topic - learning to use the tarot in these cases can be a useful tool to help unravel all those things that are not being said, to give new perspectives, open new conversations, see things from the other's point of view.
With that in mind, we've created a two spreads for use in situations like these that we help will give you the knowledge to break the tension.
In this Post: Luminous Spirit Tarot
Holographic, minimalist deck. Companion app focused on moon phases included.
Broken Heart Relationship Tarot Spread
When things go wrong, it's rarely the case that only one side is at fault. And more often than not, more than one person's efforts are needed to mend the breach. This seven card spread was created to help you examine both the situation that lies between you, and each of your parts in creating and reconciling the issue.
- Your part - How have your actions, attitudes or words contributed to the current problem that is splitting you two apart?
- Partner's part - How have your partner's actions, attitudes or words contributed to the current problem that is splitting you two apart?
- What you can do - How can you mend the relationship? What is it you can offer to mend any pain?
- What your partner can do - How can your partner mend the relationship? What is it they can offer to mend any pain?
- Other influences - What other factors outside the issue are contributing to the rift between you? What outside pressures are swaying the outcome?
- Can it be saved? - What is the possible outcome of this problem? Will the relationship be mended, or is this something that will break it up completely?
- Is it worth saving? - Given the problem, is it worth putting in more effort to save this relationship?
Stay or Go Relationship Tarot Spread
Sometimes, when something goes seriously wrong in a relationship, it becomes clear that we have to consider breaking it off. It's a heavy decision, one that has to be weighed with thought and deliberation. It might be worth taking a look at this spread to help the thought process get started for you.
- Current State - How does the relationship look like right now? What is the emotional state that it is in?
- Why Stay - What are the pros? What was it that drew you together in the first place?
- Why Go - What are the cons? What are you lacking in this relationship to be truly fulfilled?
- How I'll feel staying - What emotional affect will it have on you if you stay?
- How I'll feel leaving - What emotional affect will it have if you leave?
- Overall Advice - What must you examine in order to make the final decision between these two? What principles will guide your choice?
We hope you enjoyed these cards! If you're looking for the deck featured in this post, the Luminous Spirit Tarot, you can get more information about it here.